Skip to main content

Looking for an atty to handle a case involving Januvia and Pancreatic Cancer .

Macomb, MI |

I took Januvia in 2009 . In 2010 I was diagnosed with Pan Ca . My entire Pancreas was removed in 2011 , during a Whipple and now am insulin dependent , along with taking many enzymes . Which would be better , an " individual " lawsuit or a " class action " ?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    I would start by checking out the Internet and see if there is a class action firm that is handling these cases. If not then you might have an individual claim against
    The drug manufacturer. In that case, I would look for an attorney who specializes in personal injury with a specialty in suing drug companies. Do your research and I am sure you will find great representation. My best to you in what you are going through.

  2. Look for lawyers who handle cases against drug companies. You may also find class actions. If there are class actions you may be consolidated into them despite your wish not to be, and there may be benefits to having that happen. Experts and discovery can be very expensive. It is better if there is a coordinated approach.

  3. A tiny handful of lawyers handle these, thus, Google Junuvia lawsuit, and a list will appear.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics