Looking for an attorney who will accept contingency fees in the DFW area for Medical malpractice. Open & shut case.

Asked over 1 year ago - Mesquite, TX

Due to a routine surgery from Dec 2011, I've had to have 3 surgeries due to the negligence of the first which the surgion found that a wound that was not sown up and a forgien object whic I am schedule for another surgey to be removed next week. i have all documentation and in the process of getting ALL of my medical records. I almost lost my home due to being out on medical leave, loss of work, big strain on my children due my being a single parent.

1. Marc Edward Stewart

5

Answered . I would be happy to visit with you. I handle cases in Dallas/FW very often.

Your deadline to bring a lawsuit will expire in Dec 2013, so you need to act quickly. Due to tort reform laws in Texas, a med-mal attorney usually needs at least 6 months to perform pre-lawsuit work to get the case prepared. And yes, the tort reform laws will indeed impact your potential claim, unfortunately. My office can be reached at (713) 650-6080.

Cases involving foreign bodies represent classic medical negligence. Determining the negligent party depends on the nature of the object.

2. James E. Girards

Pro

4

Answered . Your situation merits a detailed investigation by a qualified attorney. Be sure to look for a board-certified personal injury trial attorney and preferably one with a physician on staff; and who has a lot of medical malpractice trial experience. Many attorneys handle cases on a contingent fee so that will not be a problem for you. 214.346.9529

Pro

5

Answered . Luckily a couple lawyers who answered this question in your state have offered to help, and have provided their phone numbers.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. David J. McCormick

4

Answered . This question was previously posted. I would contact Attorney Stewart ASAP.

5. Kenneth Lee LaBore

Pro

4

Answered . It appear that you do have the potential for a valid claim and I recommend seeing a qualified medical malpractice attorney in Dallas. Most work on a contingent fee basis