Looking for an attorney in tax planning, audit defense, & residential properties

Raleigh, NC |

Looking for an attorney experienced in tax planning, audit defense, and residential properties

So I'm looking for an attorney experienced in the tax implications of property purchase. Additionally, an attorney to perform due diligence to make sure title is clean, survey is accurate, etc. Lastly, looking for an attorney to assist with tax planning and *possible* defense against IRS inquiries, particularly for situations like sole proprietor/small biz-loss deduction offset wage income. Anyone based in Raleigh/Durham/CHill/Triangle. I don't trust a CPA or EA since the conversation is not privileged,

Use the "Find a Lawyer" section here on Avvo.

Attorney Inga Stevens is licensed in Maine. She provides general information on Avvo.com. No attorney-client relationship arises out of the information given here.

Look on Avvo.com under 'Find-A-Lawyer'. Enter "Tax" and 'North Carolina" and it will bring up a nice selection of attorneys in North Carolina to choose from. Good Luck!

Tax law topics