Looking for an attorney who will accept contingency fees in the DFW area for Medical malpractice. Open & shut case.

Asked over 1 year ago - Mesquite, TX

Surgery was performed on my cousin's ovaries and a object was left in her ovaries

1. James E. Girards

Pro

3

Answered . There are a number of well qualified board-certified attorneys in Dallas who do medical malpractice cases. If you are interested in speaking with someone, more details are needed on the situation with your cousin. I am available for questions. 214.346.9529

2. Daniel David Horowitz III

1

Answered . I would recommend you contact John Howie, Jr. in Dallas for a consultation.

3. Marc Edward Stewart

1

Answered . Attorneys in Dallas that are experienced in this area of law include Jim Girards, Bill Liebbe, Paula Sweeny, Maria Wormington (in McKinney), and I also handle medical malpractice cases in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Many Texas attorneys stopped taking these cases after tort reform essentially destroyed patient rights in the 2000s. There are few lawyers left in Texas that understand the complex laws and the underlying medicine. Choose your attorney carefully for their experience.

4. David J. McCormick

2

Answered . Almost all malpractice attorneys offer contingent fee agreements. You can also look right here at www.avvo.com