Looking for an attorney who will accept contingency fees in the DFW area for Medical malpractice. Open & shut case.

Mesquite, TX |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

Surgery was performed on my cousin's ovaries and a object was left in her ovaries

There are a number of well qualified board-certified attorneys in Dallas who do medical malpractice cases. If you are interested in speaking with someone, more details are needed on the situation with your cousin. I am available for questions. 214.346.9529

Kay L. Van Wey

Kay L. Van Wey

Jim is a very well qualified medical malpractice attorney and you would be well served by consulting with him. If you want a 2nd opinion, I am also available to consult with your family member about this situation.

I would recommend you contact John Howie, Jr. in Dallas for a consultation.

Almost all malpractice attorneys offer contingent fee agreements. You can also look right here at www.avvo.com

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Attorneys in Dallas that are experienced in this area of law include Jim Girards, Bill Liebbe, Paula Sweeny, Maria Wormington (in McKinney), and I also handle medical malpractice cases in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Many Texas attorneys stopped taking these cases after tort reform essentially destroyed patient rights in the 2000s. There are few lawyers left in Texas that understand the complex laws and the underlying medicine. Choose your attorney carefully for their experience.