Looking for affordable immigration attorney in South Denver

Centennial, CO |

How to find an affordable immigration attorney in South Denver, Colorado?

1. You can call the nearest immigration court and ask for a list of pro bono immigration attorneys in the area.

2. aila.org
    Avvo
    Your local bar association.
    etc.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Hello,
    Our firm is located in South Denver. We offer a free 30 minute consultation. You can also go to your local Bar Association, the AILA website, or you can seek out free legal services. RMIAN or Colorado Legal Services may be able to assist you.

4. I have my main office in north Denver but I offer clients an option to meet with me at a new branch office in northeast Denver near Aurora (in Stapleton). I charge $150 for a consultation and have very competitive rates.