Looking for a VERY Aggressive AZ Family Law attorney that is also experienced in Juvenile court.... Any suggestions

Asked over 2 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

Looking for an attorney that is very aggressive in getting results and that may consider a payment plan with a retainer deposit. Must be able to work quickly.

1. Eve L. Benger

Answered . Feel free to give my office a call (480-626-1444) on Monday to discuss your matter. I have experience in both Family and JV Court. A payment plan situation would depend on your situation and the amount of the retainer and payments you are able to make.