Looking for a sex crime defense lawyer

Bronx, NY |

I am looking for a criminal defense lawyer in NYC that is "highly specialized" in sex crime cases. Predatory sexual assault against a child 130.96 to represent a person that is allegedly accused of committing this crime and is currently in jail awaiting the arraignment. The person does have a lawyer but does not feel confident that he is as aggressive as he should be. I also need to know how much does it cost (Flat Rate).

Thank you

1. Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function and review Avvo profiles. the Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. Use find a lawyer tab. Be wary of a low flute fee retainer. Read the retainer carefully to see what it covers.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. Use the find a lawyer feature on this site. We are not allowed to solicit you.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

4. I have experience with criminal defense and am very aggressive.

Jeffrey Estrella
    Www.estrellalawyer.com

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com www.EstrellaLawyer.com

5. Feel free to check out my website and Avvo ratings and reviews. I cannot quote a fee unless I know more about the case. I have 30 years experience handling these matters. John J. Carney 917 696 2363

Child abuse topics