Looking for a seasoned Child Custody / Contempt of Court Attorney near Easton Pa. Is there such n Attorney out there?

Whitehall, PA |

Child custody order was established May 2, 2008. Mother moved to Maryland in October 2007. I was awarded custody, in the summer of 2008 child went to visit mother in Maryland, for the summer. One month later mother filed ex parta Emergency Injunctive Relief motion and convinced a judge not master I abandon child after 6 month custody battle. After violating court order numerous time master transferred custody to me 1/23/10. Mother again ex parta convinced Judge not master that she was not served. I have filed for divorce and and mother has filed bogus FRO in Maryland, never told them of Custody Order. Last Friday she didn't show for master conference matter was certified for contempt. on 3/26 i will file required document for contempt hearing. I need a lawyer for the next part. Can u help?

You might need the assistance of Maryland counsel as well. There are many qualified counsel on AVVO who would be happy to assist. Most of us offer free consultations.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
877-992-6311
www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: custody@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

While there are search engines such as here on avvo.com you can also call the county bar association and ask them for a referral and vet attorneys that way. Most attorneys offer free consultations, and you can get a feel for how "aggressive" they are. All the best.

My comments are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications through Avvo should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Lawyers are licensed to practice on a state by state basis; do not act on information contained on this website without first speaking to an attorney licensed to practice in your state