Looking for a pro bono lawyer to help me on a criminal case.

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

I am a college student that was recently accused of rape. I am an excellent and motivated student. I have never done anything wrong in my life. I received a full ride here for my hard work in high school. I have great aspirations and recently completed my first year with deans list both semesters while having to deal with this horrifying experience. On top, im having financial difficulty. I'm in dire need of a lawyer who is compassionate and can help me out. I want to become a
doctor and maybe one day I will be able to repay you. Thank you!

1. Patrick Erney Maher

Pro

2

Answered . This accusation requires that you stop making statements on a public forum and contact an attorney immediately. I suggest that you will not find an attorney who would agree to handle this type of case without a substantial fee. For such an intelligent person, I am surprised that you really have no idea the amount of time and effort that would be required to handle this type of case. If you cannot find family to assist you in this case and hire an attorney, you need to contact the Office of the Public Defender to assist you.

2. Craig Meyers

1

Answered . You have already given too much personal information. Stop.
    Contact the public defender's office immediately.

3. William Lawrence Welch III

1

Answered . If you cannot afford a lawyer, then you should apply to the office of the Public defender for an appointed one.

4. Michael R Crosner

Answered . Do not post any additional facts on this or any other public website, it could be used against you. Contact the Public Defender ASAP. You can also contact your local bar associations - some have pro bono attorney available.