Looking for a Lawyer to handle an Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case as a Pro Bono.

Asked over 1 year ago - Baltimore, MD

Kindly, Looking for Pro Bono Lawyer for Employment Discrimination/Retaliation Case

Additional information

or Contingent Fee

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Judd Garrett Millman

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You are wise to seek legal counsel, as discrimination/retaliation claims can be very complicated. However, there are not any facts about your potential case provided in your posting. As such, there is not any way an attorney can assess your situation and inform you of whether they can represent you.

    You are welcome to contact my law firm for a no-fee initial consultation in order to discuss the facts of your case in more detail. We would then be a position to know what type of assistance, if any, we might be able to provide.


    Judd G. Millman
    Luchansky Law

    The answer/response provided above is based solely on the extremely limited facts provided by the person posing... more
  2. Brandy Ann Peeples


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Whether an attorney will handle your case pro bono or on contingency depends on the facts of your case, the complexity of your case, whether experts need to be retained, and the estimated value of your claim. No attorney can tell you whether he/she will take this type of case on a forum like AVVO.

    DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

16,050 answers this week

2,245 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

16,050 answers this week

2,245 attorneys answering