Looking for a lawyer to appeal my security license denial

Deltona, FL |

my security license was denial I have no conviction

So, it will be an administrative appeal. A hearing in front of an administrative law judge will follow. You will have to prove you qualify for the license. You could search AVVO for someone who does administrative appeals, or get a referral from another lawyer or the Fla Bar.

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me, or visit my website

What reason did they give for denying you the license? I used to carry a D class back when I worked security as a college student, so I am a little familiar with the field. Feel free to contact me using the profile link and perhaps you can send me a scan of the document, I'd be glad to offer a free consultation.

Best of luck to you.

DISCLAIMER This answer is not legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship between any user/reader and The Law Offices of Jimmy Allen Davis, P.L.. We encourage and welcome you to contact us about your legal problems and visit our website at or email me at