Skip to main content

Looking for a lawyer that will represent the innocence in a Domestic violence case. How do we go about doing that?

Columbia, SC |

My boyfriend got charged with a Domestic violence charge. He is due back in court about two months from now. He has the proper evidence to support his case and his innocence. He has had no prior criminal record and had children with this lady that is charging him and he has not been able to see his child even thought he pays into child support every two weeks out of his check. Now he has a history of this ladies past criminal violence towards other men. How do we fight this court and do all the thing possible to claim his innocence. My number 803 -800 - 5520 if you wish to contact me further.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You can start by comparing attorneys in your area with your needs? When considering an attorney you should think about their area of practice, cost to you (or client), what type of person you would like to work with. Click on "lawyers" in the above search tool to get started.

    You can also use google, yahoo or bing to find a lawyer closer to you that may not be listed here. You're likely to find more information from an active attorney's profile here. If you find some you like, give them a call.

    Good Luck
    Ian A. Taylor
    The Taylor Law Office L.L.C. | (843) 314-4313
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Estates. Probate. Adult Guardianship. Real Estate. Insurance.

    The Rules of Professional Conduct for my state only allow me to provide general legal information regarding your question. I am unable to offer my services directly or specific answers to your question. The information provided is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship and shall not be construed as legal advice. Therefore, the resources or information given is provided as general information only. I caution Askers not to attempt to solve individual problems upon the basis of the information contained therein.