Looking for a Immigration lawyer to handle my case and can also help me in expunger .

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

My case : petty theft 488 - 484PC and was reduced to 490 . 1 Infraction . I was not arrested physically and neither fingerprinted . I am not sure if Expungment will help in visa stamping or not but I want to do it . So I am looking for a seasoned lawyer , who knows Indian and US Immigration process and can help me in my Visa stamping . Also who can help me in expungment .

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

2

Answered . FYI - Even if you seek expungement, you will always disclose this charge/ arrest/ conviction on your immigration forms.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Or you may select an attorney from any other state. Immigration is an area of federal law and any attorney from all over the country can handle an immigration case with the same level of success as an attorney in CA.

3. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

2

Answered . Your needs are obviously in the area of Immigration law and I'm going to edit the question to reflect that fact. Good luck.

4. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

2

Answered . You may want to reach out to Attorney Carl Schusterman here on AVVO. He is in California and is an excellent immigration attorney.