Looking for a good personal injury attorney in Columbus Ohio, with no contingent fees, or up front money.

Columbus, OH |

i was a passenger in a taxi cab. the taxi was hit from behind by a uninsured driver. I suffered injuries and need a lawyer.

1. No contingent fees or up front money. So that would be a free attorney? Don't think you'll find one for free but use the find a lawyer tab at the top.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. You're better off working with a lawyer on a contingency fee. Remember, you get what you pay for, and a free lawyer is usually worth what you pay for.

3. I don't know any personal injury lawyers who work for free, but you can certain search Avvo for a top-rated personal injury lawyer with a low contingency fee.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. I'm not sure you understand what a contingency fee is. When an attorney agrees to work on contingency, that means they are willing to take a percentage of the settlement or judgment at the end of the case, therefore they are willing to wait to get paid until you get paid by the offending part(ies). If you are asking an attorney to take a case with no contingency fees then you are asking the attorney to work for free. I don't believe there is a personal injury attorney that will work for you without charging a contingency fee as they are taking a risk and performing work for you without guarantee of collecting an attorney fee at all and without knowing how much work will be involved (will this be a quick case where they don't need to put in a lot of time because they are able to get a settlement or will this be a drawn out case where they will have to put in hundreds of hours of work). You may want to reconsider what you are asking.

5. I agree with the other attorneys that responded to this question: "no up front money" and "no contingent fees" is not possible, unless you are looking for a "free" personal injury lawyer. Good luck with that. Depending upon your injuries, I would be happy to assist you at a reduced Contingency Fee of 25% or at an hourly rate (if you prefer that instead) of say, $250/per hour for my time helping you. What I would want to know immediately is (1) whether or not YOU had an automobile and/or automobile insurance of your own at the time of the accident or if you LIVED with any relatives (mom, dad, siblings); and (2) what auto insurance company did the TAXI COMPANY have at the time of the accident? Please call my office or email me if you would like to discuss this matter in further detail. Otherwise, good luck!

6. If you suffered injuries and want help of an attorney, then you should contact one. I don't know your reasoning for not wanting a contingent fee or up front money, but I think you will have a hard time finding an attorney to help. Maybe you think you have a case that will settle easily. You may try working out a creative approach to the fee. An attorney can help you figure out how to file a complaint and against the proper parties, including possibly the taxi cab company or your insurance in the event of an uninsured/ under insured motorist. These things get complicated. Other issues may relate to rights to recover by either your insurance provider or Medicaid. Although you may not want to pay an attorney, his or her help may save you other legal troubles you have not thought of or increase the value of your settlement claim.