Looking for a good dental malpractice defense attorney in plano,allen ,tx area .need help finding a good one..

Allen, TX |

am ok with McKinney ,frisco area too.

Don't you have a malpractice carrier?

You should contact Cooper and Scully in Sherman, Texas. They also have an office in Dallas, Texas. They are a well known and highly reputable malpractice defense firm. Please tell them Speed Law Office of Durant, Oklahoma, referred you. Contact 903-813-3900.

This answer is for informational purposes only and is a general response to a general question. This answer is not meant to be specific legal advice, does not constitute specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer also does not constitute nor is it intended as attorney advertising. You should always consult an attorney for advice regarding your specific, individual situation. Contacting Speed Law Office does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Luckily, Speed gave you a referral, as there aren't many lawyers who do dental malpractice, as the costs exceed the recovery typically.

If there's no dental malpractice coverage to provide a defense then retain an attorney experienced in dental malpractice. I can't help you because I am not licensed in your state. However, I have defended uninsured medical providers and in my experience it is like shooting fish in a barrel, far less the challenge than representing those injured by medical negligence. Just a thought - if you otherwise qualify, the claim can be discharged in bankruptcy. Here's more: BLUE LINK BELOW

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

A good place to start your search is the website of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. A link to the Board's website appears below. Search for lawyers who are certified in Personal Injury Trial Law in Plano, Allen and McKinney. I don't think there are any in Frisco. Go to the websites of the lawyers you find to learn which are defense lawyers and which are plaintiffs' lawyers.

www.tbls.org