Looking for a free consultation from an experience lawyer familiar with CPS (Children Protection Services) and child support.

Katy, TX |

I need a lawyer that is willing to consult complimentary over the phone first, before we go to their office for a more in-depth consultation. Finding attorneys will not speak to you over the phone, unless you go to their office and/or pay a “Nominal Fee”. Even if consultation is free, I feel speaking to someone over the phone will tell me if this is someone I want to hire and represent me. Verses wasting everyones time if you don’t feel that this is someone you want to hire.

1. There are many attorneys that offer a free phone consultation. So look on this website & find one.

If you need a CPS attorney attorney, there are not many attorneys that handle those type of cases.
    Rogers Boudreaux, Bobbie Young, and Leo Farias are 3 that come to mind. I apologize to all the other CPS attorneys that I know but those are the only 3 that I can think of right now!

Attorney Brochstein is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. If you found this answer "helpful" or "best answer", please select the button to show your appreciation. Please understand that this is not a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. You are strongly encouraged to consult with an attorney in your county in person about your specific problem.

Child custody topics