Looking for a DUI attorney in the Montgomery County Pennsylvania area, that accepts weekly/monthly payment plans.

Albany, NY |

I am being charged with my 4th dui in Montgomery County Pennsylvania. As well as driving without an ignition interlock. I am not concerned with the fines that will follow as much as I am avoiding jail time. I do not know if this matters at all but I live out of state in Albany, NY. I have 4 kids to support so staying out of jail is a huge concern to me and my family. I have just recently returned to work after a few months of being absent, so I do not have money saved up to afford an attorney outright. I am this week going back to full time which I make about 700 a week. I did refuse the chemical test so I am sure that this is going to be charged in the 3rd tier as .16 or above. I have seen multiple options in my research such as drug court, alcohol court and the IPP program.

1. You posted on the New York Avvo page. I suggest you re-post on the PA Avvo page or use the Find A Lawyer tab.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 17 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. Use AVVO find a lawyer tab.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. Duplicate post, here is my answer from your other post:

There are many excellent DUI defense attorneys from PA on this website, and you should search for a few of them, then take the time to call them individually to discuss your options.

4. Give me a call at your convenience. I practice in Montgomery County, PA.

610.680.7842
    www.davidmckenzielawfirm.com