Looking for a DUI attorney in the Montgomery County Pennsylvania area, that accepts weekly/monthly payment plans.

Asked 10 months ago - Albany, NY

I am being charged with my 4th dui in Montgomery County Pennsylvania. As well as driving without an ignition interlock. I am not concerned with the fines that will follow as much as I am avoiding jail time. I do not know if this matters at all but I live out of state in Albany, NY. I have 4 kids to support so staying out of jail is a huge concern to me and my family. I have just recently returned to work after a few months of being absent, so I do not have money saved up to afford an attorney outright. I am this week going back to full time which I make about 700 a week. I did refuse the chemical test so I am sure that this is going to be charged in the 3rd tier as .16 or above. I have seen multiple options in my research such as drug court, alcohol court and the IPP program.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

5

Answered . You posted on the New York Avvo page. I suggest you re-post on the PA Avvo page or use the Find A Lawyer tab.

2. David Craig McKenzie III

6

Answered . Give me a call at your convenience. I practice in Montgomery County, PA.

610.680.7842
    www.davidmckenzielawfirm.com

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

4

Answered . Use AVVO find a lawyer tab.

4. Derek Anthony Patrin

Pro

5

Answered . Duplicate post, here is my answer from your other post:

There are many excellent DUI defense attorneys from PA on this website, and you should search for a few of them, then take the time to call them individually to discuss your options.