Looking for a business immigration attorney. How to choose?

Asked about 2 years ago - Rockford, IL

I'm looking for a business immigration attorney. I've already consulted with one, but now he doesn't reply my emails. He was rated 10.0 on avvo, but he didn't seem to know a lot about cases like mine. I don't wanna pay a few hundred bucks again just to find out that the attorney can only recommend options that I can easily find by googling (and when I decided to go with one of his recommendations, he doesn't reply my emails). I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to get a green card. Thank you.

1. F. J. Capriotti III

6

Answered . It is difficult to answer your question without knowing more about what type of business immigration services you are looking for.

Many people are quite busy. So, not to necessarily defend the other attorney, I have found some people expect a quick e-mail response that isn't always possible ... especially as we enter the election and holiday season.

Try going to www.ailalawyer.com

2. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

3

Answered . We offer free initial consultations and may be able to assist you if you call and schedule an appointment.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. Jennifer Eunyoung Sheldon

4

Answered . You might try to seek out free consultations with an immigration attorney either on this site or other firms online. Also it may be good to get a referral from someone who had a similar situation like yours. Choosing an attorney is not easy and it may take some time to find one that you can trust. Good luck!

For general information only and does not establish attorney/client privilege
  4. Haroen Calehr

Pro

3

Answered . I would suggest you provide more details here on this free forum about what type of business immigration services you need. I as well as colleagues are I'm sure willing to help but anyone needs more information and facts to help you.