Looking for Lorain County Attorney that practices Family Law.

Asked 7 months ago - Lorain, OH

Please let me know if you offer free consults, time you have been practicing and if you are familiar with out of state "absent fathers" that do not exercise their rights as a parent.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. William Joseph Reynolds

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You may want to call your local bar association and talk to their lawyers referral service in your county.

    I hope that this information is helpful to you. If so, please mark it as "helpful" or "best answer." The... more
  2. David Herman Hirsch

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Unfortunately, this forum doesn't really function as a jobs bulletin board, so you may not get much in the way of a response to your post. You will have to take the initiative and contact attorneys to find one to represent you. Your best bet is to use the Find a Lawyer tab on Avvo to find attorneys in your area to consult with... Best of luck to you

    THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as Avvo.com are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,518 answers this week

3,125 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,518 answers this week

3,125 attorneys answering