LLC partnership formed with only one members name. Now what in hostile situation?

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

Our business is now fully operational. We have yet to file an operational agreement and my partner is telling me I can not step foot on the property because I am not on the llc. I have contributed significantly to this business. What can I do to put a stop to this until there is an agreement made?

1. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

4

Answered . Consult with your own lawyer, bring in all paperwork and proof of any contributions that you made.

2. James Andrew Mcglynn

3

Answered . You need to gather all the information and documentation you have in relation to this business and consult with an attorney. There are numerous possibilties as to what could be going on and you need to figure it out and address the issues now before the business goes any further. Feel free to contact my office for a free consultation.

3. Edwin Drantivy

Pro

2

Answered . Retain an attorney and sue for your financial contributions.

4. Alan James Brinkmeier

2

Answered . There are no partners in an LLC

An LLC needs an operations agreement

Are you a member or not?