LLC. certificate of title to warranty deed.

Asked over 2 years ago - Fort Lauderdale, FL

how do i get a warranty deed if i only have a certificate of title which i received from the clerk of court foreclosure auction wining bid. I bid and win and receive certificate of title, can i convert my certificate of title into a warranty deed then put it under my llc, by the way no creditor is involved. no debt. free and clear.
do i have to refinance it to a bank?

1. Sheryl Ann Edwards

Pro

8

1

Answered . Your certificate of title acts the same as a deed - you can execute and deliver a deed from you to your LLC.

2. Marshall C Deason Jr.

Pro

7

Answered . To have title to real property in Florida, a "minument of title" must be recorded in the public records of the county in which the real property is located. A minument of title can be a deed, a court order, or a clerk's certificate of title. Anyone of these is sufficent to show that you have title to the property. If you are unsure of the status of your title, you should contact an experienced real estate lawyer in your area.

3. Brian Coleman Kelly

3

Answered . Your cert is a deed.