List of documents f2a

Asked over 1 year ago - Annandale, VA

Can someone tell me all the documents that normally a f2a category will have to submit, till the date of the interview please?

considering the person is not in the US.

Can you give me the names for all the documents for f2a please

(for example, i know the process starts with I-130, Can you give me the name/list of all documents f2a will have to submit till the interview date)

Thank you

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . This is not a "do it yourself" site. The list of documents can vary in each individual situation. You need to sit down with an immigration attorney.

I would begin by checking the instructions to Form I-130. Specific instructions for do documentary proof needed for each relative category is listed there.

2. Irene Vaisman

2

Answered . For that, you typically retain an attorney. But if you want to do this yourself, a good source of information is uscis.gov and the department of state as they give the list of documents for the consular processing (after the I-130 approval).

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  3. Dean P Murray

2

Answered . If you want to file the application yourself, you should consult the USCIS website or purchase a handbook on immigration law. (Alternatively, you can spend the same money retaining an immigration lawyer to work on your case and not have to worry about making a mistake in your application that could affect you for the rest of your life. You would be stunned at some of the mistakes that can have serious consequences for foreign nationals). Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

4. Samuel Anthony Silva

1

Answered . You should contact an attorney. This is not a do-it-yourself website, nor is your situation a do-it-yourself situation.