Lender Bank of America did a " DE facto " foreclosure . Fannie Mae filed an ejection .

Montgomery, AL |

I answered on Jan 6 with illegal foreclosure. How long does it take the court to set a discovery hearing. Who can investigate without charge (or inexpensive cost), who owned property in 2012? How would I word a defense to hold up with the illegal foreclosure?

You need to seek legal counsel immediately. It is important that you do not jeopardize your rights by missing deadlines or statutes. If you need assistance, please contact my office and I can direct you in the proper direction .

Greenway Law LLC. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The following language is required pursuant to Rule 7.2, Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client

Unless the court issues a scheduling order, you are free to start your own discovery. But, I caution you NOT to represent yourself in this case - it is too complex, even for general practice or bankruptcy lawyers. You must retain a competent foreclosure defense attorney.

No attorney-client relationship exists or is created by the answering of questions on Avvo or by any email communications resulting from Avvo unless and until a written contract creating such a relationship is executed by both the attorney and the client.

I guess I would back up for a second...who are you in relation to the foreclosure (the homeowner, the tenant, etc).

What are you trying to accomplish? Did the foreclosure occur and now you are trying to fight the eviction? Why do you think the foreclosure was illegal (were you current on payments?)

Those would all be questions an attorney in your area would ask when you make an appointment to see an attorney, which you should do ASAP.