Legality of Unsolicited Goods In Colorado?

Colorado Springs, CO |

I sent an order to a customer, this order contained a couple of extra items that the buyer did not purchase. I have contacted the buyer, and the buyer is claiming, that because it was not something the buyer ordered, and it was addressed correctly, the buyer could claim it as unsolicited goods, and essentially consider it as a gift.

Is this correct? What do I do?

It was a large order 2000$+

Isn't this the same exact question you asked earlier - and received answers to?

Yes, but I reworded it to try to get a clear answer. The best I got was "the purchaser is not necessarily obligated to return them". I am not clear what that means.

See prior answers.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.