Legal term for stalking online.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lindenhurst, NY

I am having a problem with one fellow online.He says slanderous stuff about me, insulting stuff to. I would say it's in order to answer him. We do know each other in person but very vaguely. He puts up an offensive picture. I insult him on that when he starts in with me. What else can I insult him with ya know? He said once online to me if I don't put the pic up are you going to talk to me? We do not talk as in iming each other we are on the same website somewhere. So what is that legal term for it stalking online? Cause I am going to go to the police. I once knew the term but I forgot it. Many thanks.

1. Daniel DeMaria

Pro

8

Answered . Cyberstalking?

2. George Costas Andriotis

8

Answered . Cyberstalking is it.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  3. Eric Edward Rothstein

5

Answered . It sounds like you are both messing with each other.

Pro

6

Answered . Best bet is to not engage him anymore.

5. Joseph Gerard Dell

Pro

Answered . It's cyber stalking and a form of harassment. he penal law covers this type of harassment.Go to the local police and the local district attorney's office.