Legal suggestion Needed ? For I 485

Aiken, SC |

Please can you suggest me
I am having advance payroll , ssn , and i went for marriage interview ( green card ) 4 month ago ,and interview went ok , and till yet Status is testing and interview .
So i want to know Whether is good idea to travel outside US until result announce ? ( my Mom she is not well & i would like to see her )
If result denied for any reason would i easily able to renter ? (because i heard they send reason for denial along with 30 days time to reply them )

Advance payroll valid till 2014
Married in month of Jan 2013
Entry in United state ( Oct 2012 )
Interview Exp
( Start with Oath )
how we met ( my wife )
Why we married that early ( my wife )
She replied we love each other and my work is getting over so SHE DON'T want me to leave her and this country so that why we took this decession to merry that early.
About my Business ( Me )
Any Proof for Marriage ( me) Joint bank ac , lease agreement , ssn copy , advance payroll copy .
Marriage pics ( married in chappel hall )
She ask about some pics and then she Would you like to leave some pics ( me ) I leave some of the pics
Officer asked Family knows about it ?
Travelling down to husband Home country ( Wife )
Took the visa copy and flight tickets (Wife )
Didn't tool I 94 from my passport (ME)
My wife 8 yr Elder then me .
Ao officer didnt seprate us during interview !

Want to Travel for 1 month
So kindly give me your suggestion Wat do you think ? What should be the result ? and What should i do ? Should i go or not ?

1. I would NOT suggest travel.

There is clearly a problem with your case and you need to talk to a lawyer.

I'm sure you are aware of the biggest 'red flag:

You entered in Oct. '12 and then QUICKLY marry in Jan. ' 13

I'm sure if an attorney reviewed all your papers that he/she would find more potential problems/issues.

Meet with an attorney .. many of us use Skype.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. It is very important to consult with an excellent attorney. If you travel outside the U.S. during this process you could be found inadmissible depending on the specific facts in your case. Consult with an attorney immediately to help follow up on your case.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.

3. If it has been over four months since your marriage interview with no decision, I would consult with an immigration attorney or file an INFO pass appointment to check on the status of your case. You can check the status of your case online at uscis.gov on the left had side box to make sure you have not missed a Request for Evidence. I would not advise traveling at this time.