Legal forms in Clinton County for Modification of Parental Rights and Responsibilities???

Asked over 1 year ago - Wilmington, OH

Is there a website where I can find forms for this modification or do I have to go to the courthouse?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. David Keith Greer

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The forms required for filing of the motion are on the court's website. Go to:

    However, the motion itself you would have to draft yourself, because obviously only you know the reasons behind the motion. Good luck! If you need help or a consultation, you should schedule a consultation with a lawyer.

  2. John Michael Stryker

    Contributor Level 7

    Answered . I recommend you fill out the forms best you can but pay an attorney an hour or so worth of time to review them and write your motion. If they are done incorrectly, the other side will try to have the case dismissed. Then you will be right back where you started.

    Good luck with you case.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now