Legal forms in Clinton County for Modification of Parental Rights and Responsibilities???

Asked over 1 year ago - Wilmington, OH

Is there a website where I can find forms for this modification or do I have to go to the courthouse?

1. David Keith Greer

2

Answered . The forms required for filing of the motion are on the court's website. Go to:

http://co.clinton.oh.us/courts/common-pleas-cou...

However, the motion itself you would have to draft yourself, because obviously only you know the reasons behind the motion. Good luck! If you need help or a consultation, you should schedule a consultation with a lawyer.

2. John Michael Stryker

Answered . I recommend you fill out the forms best you can but pay an attorney an hour or so worth of time to review them and write your motion. If they are done incorrectly, the other side will try to have the case dismissed. Then you will be right back where you started.

Good luck with you case.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now