Legal fees for new waiver I 601 A. Looking for a experienced lawyer.

Asked over 1 year ago - Boston, MA

My wife entered this country without inspection. I know the new waiver will be in effect March 4th. We have a daughter who is 16 months old. I've sent the I-130 with all the documentations necessary with it. We are looking for a lawyer around Boston who can help us from now on. I would like to know how much would a lawyer charge to help me fill the I 601 A form.
Thanks

1. Robert Winford Carpenter

2

Answered . You will need to privately consult about fees as lawyers here do not quote fees. However be careful selecting an attorney as there is no appeal for a waiver and it must be complete and precise.

This is not legal advice until I am retained and have reviewed all facts about your situation.
  2. Ismail Mohammed

Pro

2

Answered . It depends on the lawyer and their experience and expertise. There are a great deal of wonderful lawyers here on avvo.com. I would suggest you look into their profile and find one that you're comfortable with. Good luck with everything.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

2

Answered . Every lawyer sets their own fees.

4. Dean P Murray

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Good luck to you.

---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

5. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Filing fees will be $670. Attorney fees vary from lawyer to lawyer and based on the complexity of the case.

6. Veronica Tunitsky

1

Answered . Lawyers don't discuss fees online so you'll have to do your own research to find the best person to handle your case. Keep in mind that as immigration lawyers many of us customarily represent clients all over the country.

When you look for an attorney, I suggest that you ask whether waivers constitute a large part of their practice, what kind of experience they have in waivers, what kind of contact you can expect with the attoney (will your case be handled primarily by a paralegal, assistant, or an attorney), etc.

7. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Answered . You would need to contact specific attorneys and enquire since none will post fees online

One or more answers have been taken down.