Leaving the scene of an accident,no one was heart,but it involved an x-girl friend.we both left the scene.she was contacted.

Asked about 1 year ago - Bend, OR

now she is claiming that i was trying to kill her.the police are wanting to talk to me but i'm a little scared about turning my self in with out leagle council?

1. Jay Bodzin

5

Answered . This is a very vague description of events, so it's hard to be specific. But if you've been accused of a crime, you should consult in private with a criminal defense lawyer, immediately. You can call the Oregon State Bar for a referral at 503-684-3763.

Please read the following notice:

Pro

6

Answered . Retain a local criminal lawyer to represent you. Don't make any statements without your lawyer present. You can use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to locate a criminal lawyer in your city. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Carmine John Giardino

4

Answered . Hire legal counsel. Your insurance company should provide you with one for free.

4. Jeremy Rovinsky

4

Answered . Contact an attorney as soon as possible and be honest.

5. George Costas Andriotis

Pro

4

Answered . You need to consult a private criminal lawyer before you discuss this incident with anybody. Be honest with that lawyer so he/she can give you the best legal advice possible. Also keep any evidence that you think you may need to help your position of what happened and right things down while your memory is still fresh. Good Luck.

6. Shelley L Fuller

2

Answered . Contact an attorney immediately and don't make statements to anyone about what happened. If your ex calls you, don't take the call. There are times that the police will do what I term "canned" telephone call. Sometimes the have 'victim' call you up and try to get you to make admissions to what you supposedly happened and 'apologize' thereby basically admitting you did something wrong. If you need a referral for a good defense attorney, give me a call and I'll locate someone for you.