LCA PROCESSING TIME

Columbus, OH |

My employer filed my LCA on 29 th March 2013.How long it will take?Is LCA processing time includes continous calendar days or working days ?Please answer..

1. It usually takes about 7 days, including weekends

216.861,4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com

2. Most of those we've filed have been turned around in 5-6 days. They usually will certify or not certify within seven working days. See 20 CFR 655.730(b).

3. 4-7 working days is the range I've seen. Good luck on this years cap. You may be able to just get in. Too early to tell yet. Hopefully you employer is able to get things in faster next year. Normally it only takes 10 days to prepare an H-1B. Why was the LCA only filed on the March 29th? Was your lawyer behind on work? Did your employer not provide the right documentation?

Representing clients throughout the US and around the world: www.PogueImmigrationLaw.com (513) 549-4420. We cannot provide legal advice or recommendations unless you retain our law firm to represent you. No attorney/client relationship will begin until you sign a representation agreement and make a retainer payment to open a case with us. Any information found here is general in nature and should not be relied upon in individual cases.

4. A week

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.