LCA Change by done late by my employeer

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

Need your Help!!

My Employer Filed my H1 Application with a client letter from company "X" in the month of April 2012 and I got my approval in the month of Sep'2012 stating I can start working from 1st Oct 2012. I got a better pay from client "Y" and started my first Job with that client "Y" after my approval... but now I came to know that my employer filed LCA amendment in the month of Feb 2013.. Now I am going to my Home Country for Stamping around 2nd Week May 2013 and I have all necessary client letter and document from the clinet "Y"... Can anyone let me know whether there will be a problem?

My Petition is also not amended for change of client and location. Please advise what I should do now.

Thank you

1. Dana Roxana Bucin

3

1

Answered . There are too many facts that are not described in your question and I am confused as to why you call your employer a client. You should consult with an attorney individually.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . Yes, there will be a problem. For some time you were in violation of your status. Diligent US consul would not approve.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

2

Answered . Ideally a amendment should be filed to update new location and client. Depending on the Consulate, there may be a denial of visa in addition notice of intent to revoke can be sent to the employer.