Lawyers fee after withdrawal from a agreement

Asked about 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

My friend was recorded naked on skype webcam with a guy who resident in US. She got mentally suffered and still on medication, she suggested him to paying her medical expense and the lawyers fee with a laywers help without involving the police. But his lawyer later sent her proposed settlement. But she does not want to agree with it, becuase she didn't like the conditions/contract in the agreement. Also she want to withdrawal from it. Is it okay to do this step? or since she suggested it, will she be sued and have to pay his laywers expense to his lawyer?

1. Lan T. Diep

Answered . Your question is extremely confusing and I'm not sure I understand everything that's going on.

Are there two lawyers here or just one? If there's just one lawyer, who is the lawyer representing? And if there are two lawyers involved, why aren't the lawyers negotiating to figure this out?

Is your friend trying to get out of a fee agreement with an attorney she hired, or out of a proposed settlement agreement with the other party?

I suggest rethinking your question and then posting it again because it is very difficult to understand as is.