Skip to main content

Lawyer that will do pro bono able to make payments

Eau Claire, WI |

my sister is 50 years old never been in trouble she got hurt at work and cant work got cought up in drug here are her charges-pqssess w/intent-10-50g manuf/del-3g manuf/del-3gposs drug para. DA wants to give 2 year sup 1year jail and buch other stuff. she has no clue what to do. can anyone help?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Dear ?,

    She needs an attorney and RIGHT NOW!! There are plenty of good criminal defense people in Eau Claire and they are in the Yellow Pages. You can also find some here on Avvo by doing a lawyer search. If she cannot afford one, she should be contacting the county office of the State Public Defender about appointed counsel.

    Yours sincerely,
    Tim Provis
    Cal. Bar No. 104800
    Wis. Bar No. 1020123
    Member: U.S. Supreme Court Bar

Pro bono representation topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics