Skip to main content

Lawyer in houston texas for u visa.

Houston, TX |

Hi I am looking for lawyer who is working for U visa. If they are in Houston its well and good.
My email address in I need to know fees for total process. Thank you.
I tried from my side to find a lawyer on google in houston. but I couldnt. So I need help and I want to start process as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Chirag Hadiyel

Attorney Answers 1


You should check the website for the American Immigration Lawyers Association. The have an attorney locator for any area in the US. You could also call your county bar association.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics