Lawyer fee from accident

Canton, OH |

Got in a accindent on city bus

Are you asking what is the fee for an attorney to represent you following your involvement in an accident while riding on a city bus? Most personal injury attorneys operate ona contingent fee basis, meaning they get paid when you get paid, anything from 25 to 40%.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Usually well worth it. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

What is your question? If you are asking what lawyers will charge for this sort of work, it is often on a contingency basis but you will need to discuss that with each attorney you consult with before you hire him/her.

I'm not sure I understand your question. But, if the question is what fee would a lawyer charge to handle this case, I expect between 1/3 - 40%. Good luck.

Contingency fee which is worth hiring one for.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

I would follow the advice of the others - contact and consult with an attorney.

When you look at the different Avvo lawyers' profiles, their fees will be listed....some low...some high.

The typical attorney's fee for Ohio is between 25% to 40% plus any costs incurred by the attorney in attaining a judgment/settlement. One issue that you will need to have addressed is the fact it is a city bus. These buses are often covered by laws limiting the amount of claims against a municipality. Also, do you know if the accident was caused by the city bus driver or by another driver? There are many questions that you will need to have answered. Claims against municipal transit systems can be tricky and you should seek the assistance of a personal injury attorney. If you wish, you can contact me at (440) 552-5492 to further discuss this matter.

It depend whether the case had been settle through insurance company or the case had been file with the court.