Lawsuit for Paragard?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dayton, OH

I got the paragard IUD in march 2010. Since I got the iud I had severe bleeding and intense pain. I had it surgically removed July 2012. I now have painful endometriosis and I was curious if there has been a link to the endometriosis and paragard and if so could I file a lawsuit? Because of this I had to drop out of college and have not been able to work for two years. I want more kids but my doctor is recommending a hysterectomy as the only cure since I have had 2 surgeries for the endometriosis and another for cysts on my ovaries and also tried the lupron shot. Nothing helped with the pain. Before this I was perfectly healthy.

Pro

3

Answered . A tiny handful of lawyers handle these cases, thus, google paragard lawsuit for a list of these lawyers.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. George Costas Andriotis

2

Answered . This question is for the medical side of Avvo.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  3. David B Pittman

Pro

2

Answered . If you are asking if you have enough of a case to bring a lawsuit against Paraguard I would look on the internet for lawyers who are doing a class action against the makers of this product. Run your case facts by then and see if you meet the criteria to become part of the class action. Good luck