Skip to main content

Lawsuit for Paragard?

Dayton, OH |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

I got the paragard IUD in march 2010. Since I got the iud I had severe bleeding and intense pain. I had it surgically removed July 2012. I now have painful endometriosis and I was curious if there has been a link to the endometriosis and paragard and if so could I file a lawsuit? Because of this I had to drop out of college and have not been able to work for two years. I want more kids but my doctor is recommending a hysterectomy as the only cure since I have had 2 surgeries for the endometriosis and another for cysts on my ovaries and also tried the lupron shot. Nothing helped with the pain. Before this I was perfectly healthy.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. This question is for the medical side of Avvo.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

  2. If you are asking if you have enough of a case to bring a lawsuit against Paraguard I would look on the internet for lawyers who are doing a class action against the makers of this product. Run your case facts by then and see if you meet the criteria to become part of the class action. Good luck

  3. A tiny handful of lawyers handle these cases, thus, google paragard lawsuit for a list of these lawyers.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics