Laws on charging extra court cost after the judgment is made.

Asked over 1 year ago - Kissimmee, FL

I had gotten out of a county jail and was of my rights to appeal court cost within 30 days well looking back on the court cost that is owed after 50 days of the judgment there are more court cost added to the fees? is this at all possible?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Galen Hair


    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . You need to ask the clerk of court for an accounting of the court costs. It is possible something had not posted before.

    No attorney client relationship is created by virtue of this answer. Further, answers are for information only... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,545 answers this week

3,345 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,545 answers this week

3,345 attorneys answering