Last update of deodorize vs mayoress caps case in the supreme court .

Lowell, MA |
Filed under: Immigration

what is the possibility of supreme court taking the case.

1. You've asked this a few times and the reason you get no real answer is because no one can figure out what case you are talking about. Are you talking about the case having to do with retroactivity of the Padilla decision on the right of immigrants to be advised about immigration consequences of pleas in criminal cases?

2. We will oppose the Government's Petition to have the Supreme Court overturn our victory.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com