Landlord selling home I'm renting, but people have been showing up without any notification/advance notice to me. Is this ok?

Seattle, WA |

Landlord decided to sell her home I'm renting. She also resides in home. She informed me she would provide a contact to sign but when I kept following up with her she kept delaying. Did not inform intent to sell home when moved in. Now she wont provide me with a contract and only have email/verbal agreement. Her agent from Windermere informed me I would get 2 hours notice prior to showings. Her agent and she also had me clear out almost ALL of my things in boxes to make the home more presentable for sale. Have had people just show the home without any notification to me. I tried informing the landlord, but it has occurred on multiple occasions. Are these actions ok and what can I do about it? Also they installed a entry key box on the door. I did not sign anything for this, is this ok?

You are entitled to 24 hours notice prior to showings and you DO NOT have to clear your things from your rental. see section six of the statute posted below. So this is not OK it represents an abuse of the landlord's right of entry.See A lawyer on Monday to get written notice to the landlord and the agrent.
Good Luck

Please be sure to indicate the best answer. If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Only. If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes