Landlord Breaking Contract on entering premises.

Asked over 1 year ago - Nucla, CO

Our landlord has broke contract twice on entering the premises without a 24hr notice. On the contract she states that there will be a 24hr notice and both times we didn't receive any notice (call, Email etc) ALSO both times we WERE not here and she still entered the premises. What do we do? there are other issues we are having with her but this situation is truly breaking our contract.

My Location is incorrect, Nucla, Colorado is my previous town of residence. In Grand Junction, Colorado. If that makes any sort of difference

1. Christopher Daniel Leroi

2

2

Answered . You have two options. This would be considered a material breach of the lease and you could terminate you lease agreement or you could file for an injunction for the landlord to cease and desist violating the conditions of the lease.