Labor day weekend I receives a public consumption ticket(ars 4-244-20) in a grocery store parking lot in mesa, arizona.

Mesa, AZ |

I just barely opened it and drank a little.

I also have past record when it comes to alcohol and need to know how my past record will effect this thicket if at all.

There is little availible on the charge and also don't know what the max and min charges could be

1. If your "past record" means that you were on probation at the time of the alleged commission of the new offense, you could be looking at an enhanced penalty (up to and including jail) for a probation violation, as well as on the new charge.

If you were NOT on probation at the time, the prosecutor may know about your criminal history and offer you a plea with an enhanced penalty (jail time, fine, etc.).

Public Consumption is a Class 1 misdemeanor. The maximum penalties are: 6-months in jail; $2500 fine plus surcharges, and up to 3 years of probation.