LA to Green card

Minneapolis, MN |

What is the chance for a LA visa holder of 9 years experience ( 2 yr in USA ) to qualify for a EBB category . Catch here is the original company which provided the LA visa will not apply for CG . Can I apply for CG myself in EBB category ? or I need to move to another company on 1 Visa can the new company file for CG under EBB based on the previous 9 years exp of LA status .

What is the chance for a L1A visa holder of 9 years experience(2 yr in USA) to qualify for a EB1 category. Catch here is the original company which provided the L1A visa will not apply for GC. Can I apply for GC myself in EB1 category? or I need to move to another company on H1 Visa can the new company file for GC under EB1 based on the previous 9 years exp of L1A status.

1. My friend you need an attorney. This is one thing you will not be able to handle on your own.

2. I am sorry, but attorney Segal is right. You need to work with an attorney on this. There are so many aspects of employment immigration that it is very close to a , yes, a rocket science.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

3. These issues are well beyond the scope of an online forum. I recommend contacting an experienced immigration attorney to review the facts of your case.

Disclaimer: Salvatore A. Falletta - 201 438-5625: This answer found here is general in nature. No attorney/client relationship is formed from this response.

4. You need to consult with an immigration attorney who handles employment based visas. For an EB category which is employer sponsored, clearly you would need an employer. An EB5 would require a major cash investment. This is a very complicated area and you need someone with expertise.