L2 extension with H1 COS Approved

Baltimore, MD |

I am working on L2 EAD with H1B (with COS) approved for this year( by new employer) and i believe my status would automatically change to H1 from 10/1/2013.
My question is that what will be the impact of L2 extension being filed by my current employer this month.
What would be my status if
1. Extension gets approved before 10/1/2013
2. Extension gets approved after 10/1/2013
3. Extension does not get approved

I would appreciate answers others than recommending an experienced lawyer. I would talk to my lawyer after getting inputs from you guys.

1. You should talk to your attorney first. Best of luck.

2. You may end up in L2 status pass October 1,

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. You really need to discuss this with your attorney and not trying to second guess him/her with answers that you receive on avvo.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.