L2 EAD ( Expired ) renewal while I94 extension in process . i94 extension Receipt notice received .

Raritan, NJ |
Filed under: Employment

My L2 EAD expired in Nov 30 , 2012 . i am on unpaid leave . My I94 expiry is Sep24 , 2014 My Husband's Visa expired in Nov 30 , 2012 and is on I94 expiry May 2 , 2013 . Husband I94 extension filed and has received the notice of filing . Can i apply for my EAD extension now ?

1. I would need more information before I could provide you with a proper response. However, I suggest that you meet with an immigration attorney as soon as possible to discuss.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 www.peterlamontesq.com Additional Offices in New York, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.