Skip to main content

L1B visa extension process

New York, NY |

My employer is applying for L1B ( Blanket) extension at USCIS , If it gets denied .
Is it possible to apply for visa at US consulate with Blanket petition ,Can I go to Consulate abroad with L1B petition and apply there ? Is there any guideline for time difference between these two application ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If your employer's blanket petition is denied you cannot go to the consulate with the denied blanket petition. Your employer must file for the extension, not you. It is best to ask your employer's immigration attorney for assistance.

Alexus P. Sham-The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.



Its not employers is my extension petition at USCIS , sorry for confusion

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer