L1B visa extension process

Asked 6 months ago - New York, NY

My employer is applying for L1B ( Blanket) extension at USCIS , If it gets denied .
Is it possible to apply for visa at US consulate with Blanket petition ,Can I go to Consulate abroad with L1B petition and apply there ? Is there any guideline for time difference between these two application ?

1. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

1

Answered . If your employer's blanket petition is denied you cannot go to the consulate with the denied blanket petition. Your employer must file for the extension, not you. It is best to ask your employer's immigration attorney for assistance.