L1B Visa extension denied . How soon I need to leave ?

Indianapolis, IN |

Hi . My L1B Visa is denied . Following are the key dates : - Visa Expiry : Oct 25 2012 I - 94 Expiry : Oct 25 2012 L1B Extension applied : Oct 20 2012 L1B Extension denied : Feb 5 2013 I received the intimation from my Company on : Feb 12 2013 My company is suggesting me to leave on March 2 2013 . That is on 18th day I got the intimation that my extension is denied . My Company policy document says I should leave within 14 days of denial . But should carry my return ticket with me . My question is : - 1 . ) Will it cause me a issue during departure from USA 2 . ) Does it affects my ability to get visa again and come back to USA 3 . ) Any other issue I may face in these 18 days ? Thanks for your help !

ASAP. The longer you stay, the harder it will be to get future visas.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with my colleague.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with my colleague

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

The longer you stay in U.S. the more the problems you could face. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Attorney: Immigration Law
13205 Illinois St., Ste. 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174
www.haranlaw.com