L1A visa denied and want my company want to appeal

Rochester, MI |

Hello,
My L1A visa got denied on 5thNov2013. My company is telling that they will appeal the denial notice.
Typically how much time will it take to get results after appealing?
Is it good to appeal or apply for fresh L1A again?

Schedule a chat with the company's immigration attorney. There, ask your questions instead of addressing those to complete strangers on AVVO.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Your company's immigration attorney can provide you the best insight. This attorney has knowledge of the file including the grounds for denial. It is hard to assess the best strategy without knowing the entire file.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

Answer depends upon merits of your case and how well it is presented, there is no general answer. Talk to the attorney if there was one who filed it or seek a consult with an experienced attorney and provide the case file. That should get you the answer.

My answers are for general information only, NOT A legal advice because these are not tailored to your specific situation. Contact an Immigration Attorney if you need legal advice.