L1A EB1 and H1 parallel processing

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

I am currently on L1A with Company A. As I wasn't sure of the GC by company A, I agreed to a new H1 and GC filing by Company B., My H1 has gone through lottery and they have applied for GC as well (future employee). I believe I will have to go through RFE and it is expected to be OKed by Oct.

Meanwhile, Company A has agreed to go for EB1 GC filing!

Since two different petitions will be going on in parallel - is there any risk? What are the implications.

Even though its EB1, I don't think it will be through by Oct. BY then if Company B H1 is through, is there any impact on Company A EB1 proccessing?

1. 6

Answered . I woud also join of chorus of telling you this -either you still to your lawyer or you change the lawyer and stick to the new one. You need second opinion, schedule a consultation with a reputable immigraiton attorney and have a consultation. AVVO is for general information. It is not a substitute for sound legal advice.

2. 4

Answered . All immigration matters carry risk. Whether they are approved or denied depends on the specific facts supporting them and how the adjudicating officer sees those facts.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. 3

Answered . If you are not happy, with, or do not find your questions being answered by your attorney, you may freely choose one you feel comfortable with. This question is not simple enough, considering various aspects of risk and detail, to be answered quickly.