L1A EB1 and H1 parallel processing

Chicago, IL |

I am currently on L1A with Company A. As I wasn't sure of the GC by company A, I agreed to a new H1 and GC filing by Company B., My H1 has gone through lottery and they have applied for GC as well (future employee). I believe I will have to go through RFE and it is expected to be OKed by Oct.

Meanwhile, Company A has agreed to go for EB1 GC filing!

Since two different petitions will be going on in parallel - is there any risk? What are the implications.

Even though its EB1, I don't think it will be through by Oct. BY then if Company B H1 is through, is there any impact on Company A EB1 proccessing?

1. All immigration matters carry risk. Whether they are approved or denied depends on the specific facts supporting them and how the adjudicating officer sees those facts.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. If you are not happy, with, or do not find your questions being answered by your attorney, you may freely choose one you feel comfortable with. This question is not simple enough, considering various aspects of risk and detail, to be answered quickly.

3. I woud also join of chorus of telling you this -either you still to your lawyer or you change the lawyer and stick to the new one. You need second opinion, schedule a consultation with a reputable immigraiton attorney and have a consultation. AVVO is for general information. It is not a substitute for sound legal advice.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.