L1 Visa

Grandville, MI |

I want to apply to L1 visa. My company have a US running company with employees and gross income since 10 months ago.

My question is: When the company will make the 1 year old Can I apply for L1 non "new office" visa? I need to wait more?

Thanks.

Yes, assuming that you and your company meet the other eligibility requirements.

Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. The L1 visa has specific requirements based on your work with the company. You need to review the requires as printed on the DOS website and then evaluate within the context of your history with the company. Good luck

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.