L1 L2 Extension and H1B Processing impact if we travel outside US

Asked 4 months ago - Dallas, TX

I am in US on L2 visa with EAD. My L2 visa is expiring on April 10 2014, My Spouse's employer have filed for L1 visa and L2 Visa extension on 13th March 2014. For L1 extension Case status has changed to RFE on 28th March 2014.
My Employer is applying for H1B visa for me on 1st April 2014 with Premium Processing. Assuming that H1 B is picked in lottery.
Question 1: How much time we get to respond to RFE for L1/L2.
Question 2: If we get a rejection on L1 L2 VIsa extension, and then we had to leave US before H1 B petition has a decision on it, how will it impact H1 processing. Is it required to stay back in US until we have a decision on H1.
Question 3: How soon can we expect a decision on H1B Visa on premium processing.

Appreciate any help on above questions..

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . You need to take it to the attorneys working respectively for the H1B employer and the husband's employer. They are paid to deal with it. We are not. If you need second opinion, please hire an independent immigration attorney and pay for the consultation, because this is precisely what you are seeking. Under no pretense can your question qualify as a request for general information to which provision this forum is dedicated.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . A4. You appear to be concerned about your lawful stay in the United States and wish to remain in the country legally. If that is in fact correct, delegate any of your issues to the counsel of record, as legally appropriate in this situation.